Dating conversation tips
Dating conversation can be the most awkward situation a person can ever find themselves in. Stating a dating conversation is frustrating.
Love is the key to enthusiasm
Look back on your life. Think of years gone by and recollect about days when you used to feel enthusiastic about everything.
Test Your Cupid Quotient
by Deanna Mascle
Love and romance, mankind has paired into couples ever since Adam and Eve, but what makes some relationships sizzle and others fizzle? Some say it may well be the romantic nature of the individuals who make up the couple. However, whether you are single, searching or happily married, it is human nature to seek romance and love.
So why don't you take my quiz and test your Cupid Quotient?!?
1. In what country would a man send a woman a Valentine letter containing a rhyme and signed with a series of dots to represent his name? According to this country's tradition, if the woman guessed his identity correctly on Valentine's Day he would reward her with a gift.
QQ. In Denmark, a man would send a woman a Valentine letter containing a rhyme and signed with a series of dots to represent his name. If the woman guessed his identity correctly on Valentine's Day he would reward her with a gift.
2. In what country would young ladies awaken before sunrise and look out their window? According to tradition, the first man they saw would be either the man they would marry or someone who looked like their future husband.
3. In what country would a suitor leave a basket of gifts on his beloved's doorstep and run off?
4. In what country would young ladies write their names on slips of paper and at Valentine's Day party young men would draw names. According to this country's tradition, the young man would then wear the name of his lady on his sleeve for days to claim her as his valentine, originating the saying "wearing your heart on your sleeve."
5. The tradition of pairing lovers in February comes from:
E. They are all true
6. Valentine's Day-celebrated Feb. 14-is a festival of love and romance. Its history can be traced back to which civilization?
7. Why was Cupid chosen as the symbol of Valentine's Day and lovers?
A. He was the Roman god of love.
8. The original Valentine, who was sainted after his death, was:
E. All are correct
9. Deep red carnations tell your loved one that...
A. Your heart is broken.
10. Roses are among the most popular flowers for lovers to give, but what does the gift mean?
11. However, the combination of white and red roses sends what message?
12. If you hope to propose, what flowers should make up the bouquet you present to your intended?
E. Any and All
About the Author
You can find more trivia fun at The QuizQueen and Trivia Tidbit.
Copyright 2020 Free-chat.us. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.